Important Branch Changes
The health and safety of our members and employees remains our top priority. We have had to make many changes and adjustments due to COVID-19 over the past year.
Our micro-branches at Open House Ministries and Bridgeview Resource Center have been closed since March. As our Board evaluated our plans moving forward, it has been decided that those locations will remain closed indefinitely.
We will continue to look for ways to partner with Bridgeview and Open House Ministries in areas of financial wellness in the future.
Our Fruit Valley (Fourth Plain) branch remains available for your in-person banking needs from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Many Lighthouse members have embraced our remote banking options over the past year. We highly recommend these services and will continue to improve and add to the options available.
Remote options include:
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Lighthouse Mobile Banking App
- 30,000 CO-OP ATM’s – surcharge free and many accept cash and check deposits
- Deposit Drop Box
- Online and electronic forms available including eSign for loans
- Loan payments by phone or online using debit or credit cards
- Request a check to be mailed to you
We are here to serve you and help you with your financial needs. If you have any questions, please call us at 360.694.8329 or email at email@example.com.