The Board of Directors and Management at Lighthouse Community Credit Union are pleased to share that we have received regulatory approval to pursue a merger with Rivermark Community Credit Union. The merger is pending a membership vote (see Notice of Special Meeting of Members).
We continuously work to expand the services we provide our members which is challenging for our relatively small credit union. We believe merging with Rivermark, a like-minded community credit union, gives us the best opportunity to expand what we offer and continue to serve you even better. Like Lighthouse, Rivermark is passionate about financial empowerment, resolving financial obstacles for its members and supporting the community.
Below are additional details about the merger process and Rivermark. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Benefits for Lighthouse Members:
- Expanded network of branches, that offer extended hours 8 am-8 pm weekdays, 10 am-6 pm Saturdays. The Fourth Plain branch would offer extended hours in the future through a Video Teller Kiosk.
- Highly rated mobile banking tools, including Video Banking, which allows you to speak face-to-face with a Rivermark representative from anywhere.
- Rewarding accounts; Rivermark checking is free and offers a generous interest rate and ATM refunds if you meet three simple monthly requirements.
- Financial wellness resources including Certified Financial Counselors at every branch, online financial tools, and webinars.
- Additional deposit, consumer loan, mortgage, and business offerings.
Rivermark Community Credit Union is a full-service credit union based in Beaverton, OR, providing affordable financial solutions to its members, with an emphasis on being local, personal, and accessible. Rivermark was founded in February 1951 by 140 grocery store employees who formed Safeway Portland Employees Federal Credit Union. In 2004, the credit union was approved for a community charter and changed its name to Rivermark Community Credit Union.
Rivermark has branch locations in Portland, Gresham, Beaverton (Cedar Hills and Progress Ridge), Happy Valley, Tualatin, The Dalles, and Maupin. Today Rivermark serves over 85,000 members who live or work in an eleven-county span across the state of Oregon, as well as Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania and Kilckitat counties in Washington.
We encourage you to visit their website www.RivermarkCU.org to learn more about what they have to offer.
Special Meeting Information
Save the Date: May 27, 2021 at 6:00pm
To register: Instructions including a meeting link are included in the merger packet mailed to you, or feel free to contact Lighthouse at 360.694.8329 no later than 4pm on the day of the meeting to receive the link to register to attend.