Important Merger Information
We are excited to announce that Lighthouse membership voted to approve the merger with Rivermark Community Credit Union. The voting was overwhelmingly favorable in support of the merger. The special meeting of members took place on Thursday, May 27th, 2021, with the final vote tally confirmed that evening.
When will the merger happen?
The merger is official as of May 31, 2021, but both credit unions will operate separately until the Lighthouse accounts are converted to the Rivermark system on August 1, 2021.
Is there anything I need to do now?
Your Lighthouse account converts to a Rivermark account on August 1st. Please read through the helpful Merger Guide to make sure you’re aware of any changes that may impact your account access. You will also receive this guide in the mail along with your new Rivermark member number. Keep the merger guide handy, as it will help your transition into the Rivermark family. Until then, please continue to you use your current Lighthouse products and services.
Important Items of Note:
– The Fruit Valley branch will be closed on Friday, July 30th, due to the system conversion beginning.
– Lighthouse debit cards will work through Sunday, August 1st. Discontinue use of your Lighthouse card after this date. Rivermark debit cards will work once activated, on Monday, August 2nd.
– The last day to access Lighthouse Online Banking is Friday, July 30th.
– On Sunday, August 1st you can register for Rivermark Online and Mobile Banking using your new Rivermark member number.
For the most up to date merger information, please visit www.rivermarkcu.org/lighthouse.
Below are additional details about the merger process and Rivermark. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Benefits for Lighthouse Members:
- Expanded network of branches, that offer extended hours 8 am-8 pm weekdays, 10 am-6 pm Saturdays. The Fourth Plain branch would offer extended hours in the future through a Video Teller Kiosk.
- Highly rated mobile banking tools, including Video Banking, which allows you to speak face-to-face with a Rivermark representative from anywhere.
- Rewarding accounts; Rivermark checking is free and offers a generous interest rate and ATM refunds if you meet three simple monthly requirements.
- Financial wellness resources including Certified Financial Counselors at every branch, online financial tools, and webinars.
- Additional deposit, consumer loan, mortgage, and business offerings.
Rivermark Community Credit Union is a full-service credit union based in Beaverton, OR, providing affordable financial solutions to its members, with an emphasis on being local, personal, and accessible. Rivermark was founded in February 1951 by 140 grocery store employees who formed Safeway Portland Employees Federal Credit Union. In 2004, the credit union was approved for a community charter and changed its name to Rivermark Community Credit Union.
Rivermark has branch locations in Portland, Gresham, Beaverton (Cedar Hills and Progress Ridge), Happy Valley, Tualatin, The Dalles, and Maupin. Today Rivermark serves over 85,000 members who live or work in an eleven-county span across the state of Oregon, as well as Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania and Kilckitat counties in Washington.
We encourage you to visit their website www.RivermarkCU.org to learn more about what they have to offer.