As a not-for-profit financial institution, LHCCU is owned by our members, democratically governed, operated with cooperative principles and insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. We have member-owners rather than shareholders and our profits are returned to members in higher savings dividends, lower loan interest rates and fewer fees.
The Lighthouse Difference
We are proudly serving those who live, work or worship in Washington state regardless of your credit blemishes or citizenship status.
We believe everyone should be given a second chance. If you have made mistakes in the past and are honest about working on them, we can help. We will offer products and services when other Financial Institutions may not.
We will gladly accept your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) in lieu of a US SSN. We understand that the citizenship process is long and your choice to Immigrate should not affect your ability to have access to low-cost loans and financial services. YOU are welcome here.
LHCCU is Low Income Designated (LID) by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), meaning we specifically seek to serve a population located in a low income designated geographical area.
LHCCU is also a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), meaning we seek to serve low and moderate-income individuals in our area and provide low cost, accessible financial services to all, especially those who need them the most.
Refer a Friend
We’re looking for more member-owners just like you!
Refer a friend or family member today and you’ll each receive $25.
Your membership means so much to us. Thank you for supporting Lighthouse Community Credit Union. Lighthouse CCU is a small, local, financial cooperative. We are owned by our members-you! We return profits back to our members in the form of higher savings dividends, lower loan interest rates, and fewer fees. When you refer a friend or family member who opens a membership at LHCCU, we’ll give you each $25
$25 Referral Program Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a current member of LHCCU in good standing.
YOUR FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
- Must be 18 years of age or older and be NEW to LHCCU (can’t have had an LHCCU membership in the past).
- Must live, work, or worship in the state of Washington or be an immediate family member of an existing LHCCU member.
- New membership must be opened during the promotional period (January 27th, 2020 to March 31st, 2020).
- Must open a savings account with a minimum balance of $25 and a checking account with debit card.
- Online form must be submitted after account opening and must contain the referring member’s full name and phone number or email address.